You can easily illustrate the wiki using photos, logos, scanned pages, etc. You can also include PDF files (articles, book chapters, etc.) in the bibliography. Please take care :
- the documents must not be too big !
- Please ALWAYS quote your sources !
- Please be sure to have copyright or permissions to publish the documents
If your document is too big, please resize it before adding it to the wiki How to resize a picture ?
- Go to the page in which you want to add a picture or a visual document
- Click “edit this page”
- Select the file to upload in the new window that has been opened
- Upload it
- Your picture appears in a list, coloured in dark blue (still in the new window)
- Click it
- The new window disappears and a new line appears in your page under edition, which follows this model :
- Click “save” at the bottom of the page
- Check if everything is OK !
- Option : how to create an active image ? (which means : when you click on this image, it goes to another page of the wiki, or an external link in the web)