Table of Contents
- AMARC advocates for the right to communicate at the international, national, local and neighbourhood levels and defends and promotes the interests of the community radio movement through solidarity, networking and Cooperation.
- Through service to members, networking and project implementation, the World Association of Community Radio Broadcasters AMARC, brings together a network of more than 4,000 community radios, Federations and community media stakeholders in more than 115 countries.
- The main global impact of AMARC since its creation in 1983, has been to accompany and support the establishment of a world wide community radio sector that has democratized the media sector.
- Montreal, Quebec, Canada (siege) See the AMGP’s Map
- Website : www.amarc.org
- Periodical Written Publications :
- Punctual Written Publications:
- Radio broadcasting:
- Television or video broadcasting:
- Other publications:
- Address :
705 Rue Bourget #100
Montreal, Quebec, CANADA
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. : +1-514-982-0351
- Fax: +1-514-849-7129
- August 1983 establishment of AMARC in Montreal, Quebec
- Delegations of AMARC throughout the world : AMARC-Mexico