Table of Contents
- MyAntiwar.org brings together anti-war headlines from various sites. The sites (see Channels for a list) are monitored and headlines extracted automatically.
- Some headlines are grabbed from existing XML feeds, others are scraped from the HTML of existing sites.
- RSS feeds are provided for all sites being monitored.
- Visitors can sign up for a free user account allowing them to pick and mix the news sources available and create aggregate feeds (source : http://www.myantiwar.org/About)
- Website : http://www.myantiwar.org/
- Address :
- Email :
- Tel. :